Maybe you haven’t heard, but there is an awesome website Influenster.com where you join for free and give your experiences and reviews of products.
An exclusive online community where tastemakers and trendsetters (such as yourself) come to share the latest and greatest news, places, products, and reviews with each other. 2. The hotspot you just bookmarked on your web browser that turns your social influence into sweet rewards.
Basically, Influenster is a place for culture junkies to come together and share their unique opinions of products and experiences. Active members of Influenster get exclusive access to deals, promotions, and swag from brands that thrive off the input (the good, the bad, and the ugly — they just want to know what’s up).
I was lucky enough to receive the Something Blue VoxBox! In one word, this box is ah-mazing!! I don’t know who was listening, but everything I was planning on purchasing for upcoming summer parties/weddings were in this box!
What was in this box?? Let’s check it out!
1. Dr. Scholl’s(r) For Her Ball of Foot Cushions – $6.99 - Created uniquely for women’s shoes, the slim design of Dr. Scholl’s®For Her Ball of Foot Cushions prevents your feet from sliding forward, so you avoid “toe scrunch”. Plus, they fit comfortably and discreetly in both open- and closed-toe shoes.
I’m on my feet all day, either at work or running after a 9 month old. I can’t wait to try these.
Hurry on over to the website to get a $2.00 off coupon!
2. Luster NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste – $7.99 – Propriety of Blueverite (c) technology creates the optical effect of instantly whiter teeth, that lasts for hours.
I NEEDED this toothpaste. I don’t drink much coffee or pop. Well, I’m in denial. I DO drink coffee and pop regularly so this is a great up keep product, especially between my cleanings.
I did use this toothpaste this morning – and I really did see a difference. I’ll post pics soon.
You can buy this toothpaste from Walgreens and Amazon.
3. Q-TIPS (r) Precision Tips - $2.59-$3.35 - With pointed tips specially designed for makeup touch-ups and cleaning tight spaces, new Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are must-have at home!
I’ve been meaning to buy these every time I go shopping. I’m so happy these were in the box!
4. Kiss everEZ Lashes – $4.98 (duo pack) - Kiss double-pack lashes gives the lashonista a great value. Eyelashes made with top-quality natural hair; lightweight, natural, and reusable.
I LOVE wearing lashes on a special occasion! I was super excited when I saw these. I’ve been meaning to get these before an upcoming wedding I have this summer. If you haven’t tried using lashes, I think these will be the ones to start off with. Just like eyeliner, lashes just make your eyes POP!!! I will try these out and post pictures soon! Can’t wait to share.
You can get these babies from Walmart and Walgreens.
5. Urgent RX(r) Fast Powders – $1.39 – credit card sized packet of medication. No water, no waiting, just relief!
I really am skeptical of products like these, but that doesn’t mean I won’t try it. I suffer from horrible migraines, so not that i’m excited to try this – but it would really be handy if I don’t have medicine or water around.
Overall I was super duper excited for this box. I love that Influenster really puts thought and effort into these boxes and they are better than boxes I have paid a lot of money for!!!
What are you waiting for? Go sign up!!